• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Your opinion, please

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Hey guys, do you like or dislike the looks of this;

Smith M&P R8.jpg

I must admit, i'm undecided on this one.:timeout: :flag:

I'm not altogether against optics on handguns. Hell, a low profile Weaver reflex sight can be just what the doctor ordered at times. But a "tactical" revolver... I wouldn't NOT shoot it, nor would I hesitate to pick one up if my life depended on it. But I sure as hell wouldn't go out of my way to get one.

I had a Beretta Inox with aftermarket compensated barrel and a wide view dot sight. Was specialized use,compensated barrel got rid of recoil and sight provided quick acquisition. Was really good for its' purpose,but too specialized.

Diesel ... Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. With that said, I wouldn't want to personally be holding that monstrosity ;). Then again, I'm not a big revolver guy and only use optics on my rimfires, so i'm probably not the best guy to weigh in on this one :D.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Then again ... I wouldn't recommend this one either :p

Last edited:

ADulay

nra
nra instructor
Hey guys, do you like or dislike the looks of this;

View attachment 765

I must admit, i'm undecided on this one.:timeout: :flag:
Diesel,

Would I buy one? No.

Would I carry it? No.

That looks like a USPSA Unlimited revolver.

Obviously not legal for IDPA but it is legal for many other shooting sports.

AD

diesel if you like it buy it. If I bought every gun based on a pole my safe would be empty. My taste for guns is way different then everyone else. Some guns are meant to enjoy not every gun is a carry gun. The Ruger Super Blackhawk with 10 1/2" barrel with scope is my fun gun.

Dont settle, but what you like! Dont wanna be home shooting one gun and thinking about the other.

Shoot Strait!

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thanks for the input, guys. I wish I could afford this one, I would bye it (minus the optics)
I was just curious how others felt about it, as one could consider this piece (even without the optics) as being "radically different" as far as conventional revolvers are concerned.
The built-on picatiny rails I consider radically different. As far as the nasty look'n grips.......well......nuf' said.
Again, thanks for the opinions.:flag: