• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

wtf??

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
This is the first time since I've been on this site, (3yrs?) that we received not one single post over the entire weekend?:question::mad::flag:

Well some of us were out of town. Today on the way home saw a Bull Elk along I96 in the woods along the e-way. Have a lot of pics of everything and saw Brit Floyd at Devos small 2,400 max seating. Gun show was fantastic will go again didn't Steelhead fish but I was busy with wife and family.

I bought a Swiss Bayonet today and some 22LR ammo.

I spent the weekend thinning out the Grips on the StarBM they ain't sooooo thick now. :D

Busy doing things around the house. Checked in here but no one was saying anything.

I was riding rollercoasters Friday and Sunday at Carowinds in Charlotte NC and Saturday a gun show in Raleigh NC.

We currently have 436 'members'.
241 have '0' ZERO posts,63 have 1 post,some might only post to try to sell something.
how do we purge them out as a member without being mean OR get them to participate.
If we set up a rule that posts must be made to maintain membership and contact them(if they still exist) ???
Thoughts/comments ?
Membership requires participation ?
Some might want to be a member but want to stay 'off the government radar'. Then they shouldn't have joined in the first place !

Last edited:
Some might be anti-trolls. Just using what is said agin us. Would not put it past Nanny Bloomberg and thier ilk.

Shoring up their small numbers by saying "See what they say, they are crazy nuts WITH GUNS"

Don't matter about "staying under the radar" the NSA has everything tapped anyway, your phone, email....etc...

We are on a list somewhere.

I'm aware of that,but let's purge based on posting activity !!!!!
What good is saying we have 436 members if we really DON'T.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Good to hear from you guys, got worried the govt. already found some of you.....LOL.
I was just curious why the lack of posts. Also good to see you guys have a life, unlike my sorry, old, stay at home ass.:D:flag:

The Bull Elk more on this I was heading east on I 96. Heading into Lansing when like normal my eyes are always looking for something. That's when in hammer lane looking for deer and such there it was a Bull Elk. I pointed and almost hit her in eye yelling there's a f^^^king Elk. Did you ever try stopping at 80mph. I think the wife wanted to KILL ME. The hammer lane doesn't have a nice E lane. So stones and grass doesn't make for fast stopping when all the disc brakes are applied. Hell it was one better than a coaster ride. We got into town and the wife needed a couple beers.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Sunday?

I went to the range later in the afternoon and picked up another 12 lbs of brass for the collection.

Then I hit the hot tub with a margarita.

Then being an old guy, I hit the sack and passed out while watching another Star Trek rerun as the History channel was still dealing with UFO conspiracies.

Had to "rest up" for the Monday shoot!

AD

I'm still on vacation in Florida.
Having a great time! Well... except for when my pistol and I took an inadvertent dip in the Gulf of Mexico while helping a stranded sailor. That kind of pissed me off.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

BuckJM53

nra
Diesel ... I was busy getting the flower beds ready for Spring plantings. Out with the old to prepare for the new :D

too cold with frozen ground up here in NE Ohio for gardening stuff and I am a 'gardener'. Propagate and give away hostas and daylilies. My red raspberry patch hasn't yet to show anything green,still dormant.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
It's just great to see all my old favorites are okay and get'n ready for spring. I was troubled by last weeks lack of posts.

VERY good to hear from you all!!:thumbs::flag:

So what I they don't post you have that every where. As for people trolling the post we are not doing anything wrong.