• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

WANT TO BUY WTB: Mosin Front Sights

J

Josh Smith

Hello All,

I'd like to by your unneeded Mosin-Nagant globe front sights, including those for the 91/30 and M44 models (including the Chinese T53).

Please PM me or email me with number and type of Mosin front sights you have and preferred method of payment. I can do PayPal, business check, or postal money order, your preference.

Thank you,

Josh

If I get rid of my Mosie sights what will I use? I have a long eye relief scope custom mounted above my rear ramp sight which is still in place. I can look under the scope at my iron sights. Still need them.

J

Josh Smith

Some folks prefer to pull the rear sight base off the 3/8" dovetail and get a closer-to-bore mount at the expense of iron sights.

Others use Mosin rifles to build pseudo-TKIV 85 rifles.

Just a bunch of different things they do with them.

Regards,

Josh

FWIW, if someone needs a taller front sight on their 91/30 you can take the globe off the rifle, knock out the existing post and then tap the hole. A long enough screw then gives you an infinitely adjustabe front sight once cut to length.