• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Worst Vacation Ever!

Why I was absent...
Due to legal reasons I can't go into a lot of detail.

My Lady and I went on vacation at the end of March, beginning of April. The second day there we go to a major sporting event (the main reason I go every year).

So right before the event starts I need to use the restroom. On the way back, walking up the ramp, a large, heavy, metal object falls 2 stories off a piece of equipment hitting me on top of the head!

Seven staples in my head. Trips to urgent care, doctors, xrays, cat scans and pharmacy's was what the rest of my vacation consisted of.

Officially a concussion and whiplash. Dizziness, nausea, sometimes throwing up. Under a docs care here at home. Undergone 2 MRI's, and need to see a neurologist. Still haven't been back to work.

That was a shitty vacation!!

Let's hear about yours. :)

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
WOW! I am glad your still alive to tell us what happened. Hopefully everything will work out for you in the end and you have a full recovery.

As for vacation, what is this vacation thing you speak about? Never heard of such a thing. LOL

Thanks Wolf.
Once every thing settles down I'll post some pics.
I generally take 2 vacations a year and they are really a great experience. You should try it sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Damn, Reap, I have a brand new, unused regulation steel re-enforced, fiberglass composit hard hat that i'd be happy to mail to you. If you decide to attend this event next year, pm me your address and i'll mail it off to you. From one lover of the female form to another, it's also free of charge to a friend.
Sounds to me, like you may be able to afford a tactical military grade helmet after all you legal scenarios play out.....lol.

Glad your ok and even happier to have you back, take care my friend.:clap: :flag:

Diesel, I have a couple of good motorcycle helmets for next. I will be going back, it's usually a great time.

Thrash, it is shitty. Some days I feel pretty good and then next the day I crash pretty hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Best of luck to you, my friend.
I want to see you back in the saddle smiling sharply at all the girly pics. I enjoy your response to those pics.
I'm sorry I don't have any GOOD ones at the moment, but heres one anyway;

View attachment 816

I wouldn't mind facing the apocalypse with this lovely to keep my bunker warm, let alone the rifle she totes.:D :rofl: :flag:

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
You guys crack me up. I knew it would be worth posting just for the laugh.....and for you too, Reap. And Dan.:D