• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Winchester model 1894 appraisal help

I got an appraisal for a Winchester model 1894 carbine 30 w.c.f. *Fancy style (named by checkered buttplate upgrade), Manufactured in 1949 with an aperture (peep) sight. Was told it is in excellent condition, wich I expected. Guy told me it is worth 500-750. He then offered me 750. Made me suspicious. I asked a gun collector I know who said he thought I was being quoted post '69 prices. The one I have he said is worth a premium and could be worth thousands. Help! Can anyone tell me what this 1949 rifle is worth?

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Hey Paintball,

Check out this site: Winchester Model 1984. That sounds like the rifle you're talking about. There's a link to a guy named Rob Kassab. I bet you a quarter that if you shoot him an email he'll be able to help you out. At least turn you on to a better appraiser. I did a quick search on GunBroker and found this one going for $850 and it doesn't look nearly as rare. I'd say you're being taken advantage of, but I think you already knew that ;)

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
View attachment 273 Ilooked it up in the "Blue Book of Gun Values" 2010 edition. It's worth $825 tops with a low end of $200.
Hope this attachment helps you out. Be sure to scroll down the attachment to see the value of your rifle.:flag:

Last edited: