• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Wife told me to go buy a gun for my birthday and father's day

Well I want a compact carry gun I have a glock 22 so I was thinking 27 to stay with same caliber I want to stay with the 40 but what are some options other brands i was looking at the m&p 40 shield she gave me a limit no more than the block with le discount

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I'd just go with the G27. It's just as thick as the G22, but you get the added advantage of using the G22 mags in the G27. Plus I really like Glocks. :)

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Honestly Dust I would stick with the Glock or a Springfield XDm or XDs. I love my XD series guns and they have the back strap safety as well which to me is a plus because you HAVE to hold the gun correctly to fire it.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
If you ever decide to relieve yourself of your surprisingly loving wife, give her my number.:rofl:.......lol.:flag:

Won't happen I suckered in to agreeing that I can get a new gun every year to

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Well I want a compact carry gun I have a glock 22 so I was thinking 27 to stay with same caliber I want to stay with the 40 but what are some options other brands i was looking at the m&p 40 shield she gave me a limit no more than the block with le discount
Well, seeing as how you're running a G22 now, why not go with the G23? Same caliber and an excellent shooting gun in a good size. I carry it as my "road" gun when I leave the area for more than a day or so.

Easier (and lighter) to carry than my normal G30 and it carries more rounds!

I have a guy who does shoot the G27 with us on our Monday night IDPA and it works out just fine too. I prefer the size of the G23 though as I like my pinkie finger to have something to do.

As the G23 and G19 (9mm) are exactly the same size, you can have a backup gun in 9mm and still use the same holsters and gear for it.

AD

Well I got my 27 I went to the gun store and they didn't have the l.e so they ordered it for me on Monday I got a call Friday saying its in. Can't beat 4 days for them to order it and get it in