• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Why Can't We have a Pres Like Him Again

That was one HELL Of A MAN who people really didn't understand or given the credit he was owed. Truer worlds haven't been spoken since. The man we have now wouldn't make a good pimple on this man's ass. The world has gone in the wrong direction since the 70's.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Every time I hear a Regan speech it just give me chills throughout my entire body. The greatness of that man is boundless and the love of his country and her people endless even to this day after his death so many years ago.

To have another like him is the true Americans dream and I fear that will not happen anytime soon however I hope and pray that I am sorely wrong in that regard.

To me he was the greatest president of my time and just an all around outstanding human being.

I have a copy of an 8x10 color photo of President Reagan that was used as one of his promo pics hanging prominently in my garage for all to see and I get a kick out of the reactions I get from my more liberal acquaintances (notice I didn't call them 'friends'). It's priceless to see them wince and scowl and react as if I attacked them personally.

They can't handle the fact that I am an old Conservative guy and they usually start spouting anti-Republican rhetoric as some sort of shield against the truth of my political affiliation. Of course, I am quick to inform them that Republican is only a name - Conservative is a lifestlye - boy, does that piss 'em off!

dogrtst