White Label Lube

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by whitewolf68, November 18, 2011.

1. Just received my first order from White Label Lube. I have to tell you Leah and Glenn are a class act in deed. During the move she kept me updated and apprised of the goings on. She offered to give me a complete refund early on when I ordered because it was going to be a while before they could ship. I told her it was not a problem and just get there safe and sound. I was told she would compensate me for the delay which I replied it was not necessary. Well today when I opened my package there were 4 extra tubes in the package. Talk about quality people, they are both wonderful folks and I highly recommend their products simply based on service let alone quality. I surely will be sending mine and more business their way.

White Label Lube

2. forrest r

forrest r

Nice, that’s a class act!!!!

In this day & age I’m glad to see that there’s companies out there that still believe in customer service. How’s the smoke with that lube? I’ve read good things about it before but never really anything on how much it smokes.

Have you tried making your own lube? I have, the problem is that it’s hard to settle on 1 kind of lube when, there too easy to make. But that’s part of the joy/fun in rolling your own ammo.

It sounds like you have some casting to do with all that lube.

3. Yeah Leah is a nurse fighting cancer and Glenn is a disabled Navy vet. They run the business to "keep the lights on", they seem like just kinda hearted good folks.

I've not had a chance to use any of it just yet but like you I've heard great things. I am looking forward to doing some shooting though.

I have not yet tried to mix my own but I suppose that's the next evolutionary step. I am sure my wife will love the fact I've turned the basement reloading room into a science laboratory. LOL I always did wanna try pan lubing, it seems to be a lot faster and easier to deal with.

4. Jeff H

Jeff H

Ohio
    Thanks for letting us know what going on.

I like LEE liquid Alox or 50/50 BW/Alox and they have a version of both. Next time I order lube, I will go with White Label.

5. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    I'll put this here so I don't start another thread. On the Cast Boolits forum Randyrat sent me some lube. This lube will come out at a later date for sale. Here is what He's looking for. Is it hard enough for warm days. Its it to soft - Is it holding up to rifle/pistol loads - smoke level - smell - and does this lube stay put in the lube grooves. I'll also look for any improvement in groups or leading as many know by now I'm a shooting machine. So this lube will be put to the test in 44mag 357mag and torture test rapid fire in 45acp. The test results will be posted here and there. :cool:

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    The lube is nice I sized and lubed. The randyrat lube is nice it smells like honey. The color which I could give a shit is a pine color. The bullet is a 250SWC it will be pushed with H110. These will not be candy ass loads as I have a base at which this load and gun will shoot. If this lube pans out which from what I've read about Randy this will be a winner. I only shoot case bullets so I do have a edge on this. I don't post everything about my loads and practice. So my neck tension crimp what my bullets are sized is my. As I don't like to get in pissing contest.:)

7. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    I shot randy's lube on the 45 lc today. There was little to no smoke the load was max using 231 powder that was on hand and in the powder thrower. Cast bullet 200 SWC H&G mold the lube is not all that tacky but stick to the lube grooves. My groups were what I thought they should be as I shoot a lot of cast bullets. As I 'm no salesman and have no hat in the ring. My bore was clean no leading after one hundred rounds. This was all the time I had to shoot so the gun will not get cleaned till I send 500 rounds to the hill. This is a nice gun as it is Taurus Ranging bull ported revolver. when done with all testing I will be buying my lube from randy. The next 3 guns will tell me the story as these guns have proven loads and are shot a lot and are my favs. If you cast I have one tube of his new lube which is not for sale at this time. The lube is free and will be shipped on my dime. PM me with your address and its yours to try.

8. Great review Daniel. I have to get my casting setup up and going again when the weather turns foul. I usually cast in the winter and reload mostly then too. I will have to look up some of that when I get low. I think I have several sticks of White Label left yet.

9. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    if you want it's your lube Whitewolf if you want it. Pm if you want if you want the lube free to you.