• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

White House says Obama Supports Renewing Assault Weapons Ban – But Congress Won’t Act

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
WE need top do ALL we can to ensure he is NOT re-elected again. Not only are we in trouble with healthcare and the economy but our rights are about to get tossed out as well. He'll have nothing to lose if re-elected and will get more aggressive to achieve his agenda of killing off the rights of all Americans thereby forcing the United Nations down our freedom loving throats.

End soap box mode. :)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On Monday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters that President Obama supports renewing the Assault Weapons Ban, but pointed to Congress’s intransigence on the issue of gun control as the reason the administration hasn’t aggressively pursued the measure. [/FONT]

“He does support renewing the assault weapons ban,†Carney said at his press briefing, a day following the mass shooting at a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin that left seven people dead, including the gunman. During follow up questions on why more isn’t being done to reinstate the AWB, Carney added that, “there has been reluctance by Congress to pass that renewal.â€

http://www.guns.com/white-house-obama-assault-weapons-ban-congress-10352.html

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
Re: White House says Obama Supports Renewing Assault Weapons Ban – But Congress Won’t

<sarcasm on> Wow. Color me surprised! Obama is anti gun?!?!! <sarcasm off>

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Re: White House says Obama Supports Renewing Assault Weapons Ban – But Congress Won’t

"Common sense gun control?" Just what is this psycho's idea of common sense?........no guns at all except for the millitary, law enforcement and his personnal retinae.
And the mayors group......bloomberg, rohm emmanual?......bigger anti's than barak and hillary.
These facists need to go down or else our beloved America will be policed by the U.N.
I believe it is past due for the common man to take back his country. When i see what our country has devolved to under these anti-american special interest groups and leftest morons, it makes me sick to my stomach.:flag: