• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

what's up everybody

Hey everybody, it's been awhile. Been busy lately, ot at work and family stuff, can't hardly get 5 minutes t myself it seems. Anyhow, anything new going on? Anybody watch the RNC? I was working my ass off. Sorry, sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not. just busy.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Hello stranger, LOL. Glad to hear your being kept busy with good things in like like family. As far as new? I am contemplating a move to a new hosting box that will be faster and better built for the board. Not sure when I am going to pull the trigger but it will happen within a month I think. :)

I missed the RNC as well, was doing things with the wife when it was on and she told me I was biased enough as it is. :flag:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Yup....watched it, Cable. I think we should all pitch in and get Mitt a covert membership in the NRA...LOL:flag: