• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

What's every body doing on a lazy sunday

I'm just browsing a few forums with the race on making some suddenly salad pasta salad washing my work uniforms kinda multi tasking while daughter and my wife sleep wife works 12s at night

BuckJM53

nra
Cleaned my pistols from yesterday's range trip this morning and took Mrs. Buck out to a nice steak dinner this afternoon. No plans except relaxing for the rest of the day :)

I wish I could go shooting when I wanted to or clean the range or even brass but I live in a small apartment in town but we are currently looking to buy I have a few houses to look at that are out in the country with a little land enough for me to build a range

I just joined a new range four miles from my house and its open 24 /7.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

I wish there was one close to me I can use. From my apartment I can hear osp on there range its faint but I can hear it. It makes me sad every time I hear it

Hi it is located on US Route 30 between Robertsville. And Minerva.
200 dollars a year for 24 /7
RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Hmm, last Sunday I believe I was running a private Classifier for two guys who needed to be Classified for an upcoming state match.

From the look of my voluminous social schedule, I'll be doing that again for two more people who just can't seem to get their collective acts together to plan a little bit into the future.

Besides that we've got a house full of company visiting all week and I'll most likely WANT to get out of the house, no matter what I have to do.

AD (they just showed up today and already I want to jump on the bike and "head out")

A house full of company I feel for you. None of them shoot that's how it works when the my brother and sister in law are here.:bow:

Spent the day with my nephew and his bride to be. They came in from Columbus to see his Grandma Ruth who is in rehab facility with a broken arm and hip. His bride to be is pregnant and is due in about 14 days. We are all just so excited for Timothy to join us. My nephew lost his father when he was only 6 years old in an oilfield accident at the age of 30, in the prime of his life. It was a great day seeing my nephew full of smiles, knowing his heart was about to burst with joy at the arrival of his own son. Couldn't have been a better day, at least not yet. In a couple of weeks I won't be able to that.

Sundays:gunshows(less crowded than Saturday),automotive swap meets(less crowded then Saturdays),Cedar Point(less crowded than Saturdays and if the weather is cooler).