• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

What members still post in ???

oldman10mm

vip
Army
ADulay and I still check in and post. Occasionally WhiteWolf chimes in.

Been a while hearing from these.
daniellawecki-been a while and I've seen posts by him on the S&W forum, but not recently.
OGCJason-he disappeared after I met him in Lorain.
diesel- was active way back.
RICHGCOOP-generally responded in the gun show threads.
PrepperTraining-met him in Columbus, I think he was based here in Ohio and in Minnesota.

ADulay

vip
nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
I'm thinking Andy needs to send out another mass email explaining that the early "glitches" of the new software are now pretty much under control and to come on back to join in again.

And because I usually post a video, here's one shooting Steel Challenge. It's where the 22LR pistols and rifles play.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I am still here gentlemen. Work and family issues keep me so busy I barely have time for sleep anymore.

I work in the shadows listening when i can and trying to make things better when I can.

oldman10mm

vip
Army
Yeay ! whitewolf did some posting ! I gotta send him a PM about how to do some 'clean up' with posts.

NordicWolf91

Well I'm new to the forum but plan to post but not sure where to start and dont want to be over zealous and post everywhere.

oldman10mm

vip
Army
Welcome, start wherever you want and post everywhere ! This site used to have activity then died, we need a resurgance.