What do you want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Room' started by TheRightMonkey, December 12, 2012.

1. I would settle for a Glock 21 but if Santa was feeling extra generous I would love to find a SCAR17 under the tree.

2. Personally I was hoping for a Glock 30 but my mother squashed that one so I would settle for finishing my AR-15 lower receiver. I gave my mother my Amazon wish list for the parts kit and stock. :D

I hope Santa has those parts in his bag this Christmas.

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Enough money to pay for the pacemaker my husband got today lol.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

Hey Monkey, One Shot in Newtown has a brand new SCAR for 2400.00. And for Wolf they have a used 30 for 350.00

Spent my lunchtime in there yesterday. Had a call to do In Newtown. Grabbed some more ammo, and a sling attachment.

As to Christmas, lots I want. But By myself now. My dogs can't shop for me. The AR was mine to me. Still lots of backorders on the upper, even BCG's are gone.

5. diesel

diesel

I would like a Model.....just a "model" I guess.LOL About 30 yrs old, brunette, 36"- 24"- 36" who loves to shoot, work, hunt, and is a mute!
    I don't think my old lady will be getting me one, though, it'd be right nice of ya'll to pitch in and get one for me. I would be eternally grateful!!!:D :flag:

6. rjrivero

rjrivero

Oh, that's not cheap. My best to him and you this holiday season. I hope the pacemaker helps him feel much better!

7. Somehow I miss your post Dawn. I surely hope for the best for you and your husband. Both my parents have heart problems as well.

8. Brat, I will keep you guys in my prayers.

9. I'd like my recently ordered Gen 4 Glock 30 to show up a few weeks early so that I could shoot it on New Year's Eve with the rest of my IDPA posse.

I'd REALLY like the price of .45ACP ammo to drop to about 8 cents a round, but I have been a little naughty this year so that probably won't happen either.

I guess I'll have to settle for a new set of tires for the motorcycle and another year of "open carry" on it without any hassles.

AD

10. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

He is doing well. He was going on and on about a leak in the roof he has to fix. The doc said he can hammer all the nails he wants with that right hand just keep the left one below his mouth and no strain on the shoulder lol. I told him if you don't do what you are told I will stop the payments on the bill. You understand what this means don't you? OUT that pacemaker comes. They will repossess the darn thing. lol

11. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

He is lucky. Doc said the heart was great no damage. Just doesn't beat fast enough. I said hmmmm you get lippy with me I will shuffle around on the carpet and then zap your pacemaker lol.

Last edited: December 22, 2012
  12. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I want to thank all of you for your nice thoughts. Things could be worse. This side of the grass is always better than the other lol. Now you know how hospital bills are lol. After insurance we will probably only owe a few million lol. I am going to have to hold off just a tad longer on that reload stuff lol.

13. Glad to hear there was no damage to the heart muscle. My mother was worried that she would have to have a pacemaker as well because of her mitral valve prolaspe. It sometimes causes her heart to skip beats.

I will have to remember to try and remember the shuffle threat if she does get one, that was funny.

All kidding aside I am glad your both doing well and wish you both continued good health.

14. diesel

diesel

I must have missed your post as well. Sorry to hear about your man. Hope everything works out for you and yourn for the holiday season. God bless.
    I decided to send you this angel to watch over your better half. Hope it helps Mr. Brat!:angel: :flag:

15. Noel

Noel

For Christmas? I want a Glock 7. Always wanted one of those porcelain guns.

But in all seriousness, reloading equipment would be nice..

View attachment 309

Last edited: December 14, 2012
  16. rebel_son

rebel_son

Obama to be impeached