• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

What are you carrying today?

I think it is interesting to see what others are carrying each day.

I will start out. Today I am carrying my Ruger com. 45cal 1911 & my Ruger LCP in 380acp.

RICHGCOOP

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Rem. 1911 and/or S&W Mod. 60.
I recently bought a very light material concealed carry vest. I'm now using that instead of a holster. :flag:

0174278d.jpg

IMG_0420.JPG

I'm very old fashioned and like to have that little wheel gun with me just in case, kinda like Lyonus security blanket?.......LOL:eek: :flag:

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
The only thing i carried today Rich, was my dead tired ass to school and back. Sho'nuff am happy its the weekend.:cry:

ADulay

nra
nra instructor
Normal daily carry depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing.

Either the Glock 30 (45ACP) or the Glock 23 (40S&W).

Always OWB under a cover shirt/jacket or open carry as allowed.

A spare magazine is usually carried weak side unless open carrying.

AD

Today was a beautiful day so the wife and I went for a ride down to the Lake to check on the camper then we stopped for dinner.
My 1911 Ruger commander accompanied us the whole time.
RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Gatekeeper

nra
airforce
officer
I either carry my Sig 1911 Ultra, Glock 36, S&W 325 NIGHT GUARD, and a Ruger LCR 357 as backup. Got rid of the SR1911s I had after feed issues and broken front sights. Could not rely on them had less than 100 rounds thru each. I only carry what I can trust that will work when I need it.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk