weather

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by daniellawecki, June 27, 2015.

1. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    It's been raining for more than 24 hours. Are all of you ok? A couple of streets north of me houses are flooded my drive and yard are flooded two pumps running so far nothing in the house. It's going to rain till day light tomorrow. Daughter house is ok for now wife and son are keeping a eye out with her. Stay safe my friends hope everything works out for all us and our neighbors.:flag:

2. reaper66

reaper66

All is good here in Greene county, Bro.
    Just wish the temps could stay where they are now. Anything over 76 with high humidity makes me cranky.
    Stay safe, stay dry.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

3. diesel

diesel

Problems for me, Dan'l. I stay in a valley with a creek in my yard, what doesn't go in the creek heads for the back of my house. In a bad storm Friday the water blew out a basement window and gushed into my shop. All my tools and machines were soaked. Took hours to wipe everything dry.
    Also have a broken drain tile, center of my front lawn, blow out. Hugh hole left there by the water, have it dug out but still have to go buy new pipe.:cuss::flag:

4. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Sorry to here that Diesel we made in thru ok. My daughters house stayed dry house across the street 3 - 4 inches of water.