• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

was i wrong

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Mr. Mike, you were spot on about the woodcraft store.:bow: My buddy was obviously full of sh$t.
The selection of woods and sizes are great and the prices are remarkably low.
Best tip I got in a long time. I"ve been on their site browsing for 2 hours.:flag:

Thanks again, Diesel :flag:

Any close to you? I like Woodcraft better than Rockler stores, but once in a while Rockler has some great prices on boards.

Just got 2 Maple 4/4 boards. 8 inches wide by 1 1/2 thick by 7 feet long for 8 bucks each.

As I said I got cutoffs from Hardwood and more used to be in Milford hes closed now. I ain't got the pics of the pieces yet.

I think Woodcraft will mail wood. It is still always better to see it and hold it. (That's what she said) :lol:

Closest to you is in Cleveland.