wackos

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by diesel, January 3, 2013.

1. diesel

diesel

I am going to ask ya'll to check out this website Discover the Networks to really see what were up against with these gun-ban liberals. If you go there, take some time to read some of the articles and find out who these LIBERALS really are.:evil: :flag::flag:

Last edited: January 3, 2013
  2. rebel_son

rebel_son

Hell diesel that list is like a who is who of communist, athiest, illegal-immigrant loving, obama-loving, american apologist scum.

Thanks for the warning.

3. diesel

diesel

Ya, Reb, their lined up against us, but the real problem are the money men behind them. Two of the worst are George Soros and Michael Bloomberg. They have an absurd amount of BILLIONS to throw at GC, but through orgs. such as NRA and GOA we can throw quite a bit back.
    Sooner or later, even the staunchest progressives, (i'm talking of the 95% that make under a 100 k a yr.) are going to realize they only want our guns to make it a cake walk for the U.N. to take control of our country.
    Thank god (yes I still believe in god) there are true patriots, like you all,:clap: and myself, to stand to the last man against them.:flag:

4. rebel_son

rebel_son

Remember many of the american revolution were ragtag. Sure there were some rich ones as well but no one could match the wealth of the crown that we broke from.

Never underestimate a patriot and their rifle.

5. Yep, spot on.

AD