• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Veterans Day

I would like to thank everyone who has served this Great Nation. Your service is well appreciated for without you things could have been much different. So I would like to THANK YOU very much from my family to you and yours.:flag::flag::flag:

My Grandfather was in WWI, his Honorable Disharge dated 18 June 1919. He died in 1964 I have a Framed Citation
from the White House In memory Of his WWI service. (Although it is signed by Pres. Johnson)
My dad was in the Air Force Reserve in Wilmington, Ohio. The government in its bureaucratic glory came in and
switched it over to An Army Reserve Unit. Then called it active sent them all to Ft. Benning for infantry training, then
on a ship headed to Korea. My dad was only 7 in 1941.

Me joined the Army in the 80's.
My dad's step sister was a nurse in WWII. My Grandmother's first husband died. She met and married my
Grandfather.

Veteran's Day is just another day to a lot, if you are a Vet and go to a place that gives you a free meal Like Golden Corral on the 17th, even though you didn't have to pay, tip your waitress.

My father Navy his two brothers Army both prisoners of war held by the Germans. My mothers brothers Army one Uncle was in the Battle of the Bulge there are several metals in the family tree Purple Hearts - Silver Stars - and such. My father served on the USS Essex.

Sure that is not really you, you dirty ole man.......:rofl:

I have my Father's Flag that was on his coffin on my wall. The only thing the ex did she had it put in a display and a brass engraved plaque mounted on it. A few years ago the Post Office was selling the Purple Heart Stamp framed display, 18x24, have that on my wall.

The other day was in Land, Sea and Air a current and surplus /gun store in Newport KY. He had a framed pic of the Viet Nam memorial wall with a flag sticking outta the wall. Price, 4.99. He gets people selling him stuff all the time and he just want to pass it on for cheap usually.

Got a Big corner thingy, it kinda looks like a car rack carrier, or a coffin. Made outta poly opens in the middle for long guns. Sits in the corner base is about 3 ft wide top about 2, I'll have to take a pic. Never seen one neither had he. Sold it to me for 30 bucks.

Just stopped in the today and grabbed a newer Camo shirt the digital print sideways pockets and velcro all over for 9 bucks. And a Radar from MASH knit cap with the front bill. GI Jeep Cap. For a former Marine at work. He always wears knit caps in winter. And santa hat during the holidays. So the jeep cap is fitting.

I can still fit into my BDU's and wear my Field Jacket still. Got my Dad's Korean era trenchcoat. He had it dyed black from the Khaki. Even has the wool insert. Canvas just does not wear out.

Thanks to your family members.

And D...didn't anyone ever tell you not to sit on military equipment....you aint no PinUp Girl like this:

View attachment 1019

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thats great you can still fit in your military clothes. I was never in the military but i would not get one leg in my clothes from back then.
No, i was never told not to sit on mil. exuip. but i seriously see your point.

That is truely my father Mike, sent that to my mom ways back then. Poor devil was gone for 4 years straight. No coming home from Africa and Italy and where ever else he was back in those days. My now 72 year old brother was 3 1/2 yrs. old the first time dad laid eyes on him. My brother also has dads campaign pins and more than 1 purple heart. The only other things dad brought home (that i know of) is Nazi flag and a Nazi officers dress sword of which i have both. BTW, my brother also served in Korea back in the early 60's. I'm very proud of them both.:flag::flag: