Veteran Stands Up For 2nd Amendment At Chicago Anti-Gun Forum

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by whitewolf68, January 23, 2013.

1. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

We have become a people who don't remember tragedy a few weeks after it has happened. We are a toss away society that has no care for anything. Those that remember true tragedy and have not forgotten are going to be gone in another generation.

2. Whose that standing next to YOU.

It seemed like there were more supports of 2A there than there were Anit's. Sometimes it only takes one voice to embolden others to take a stand and support what is right for the greater good.
    We are fortunate to have the strength of our fellow veterans in civilian rolls to stand up and stand out when they are needed to lead by expamle.
    You just never know when you are standing next to a veteran. Tread Lightly. :D

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Last edited: January 24, 2013
  4. Re: Whose that standing next to YOU.

Very good find! I wish I was not working that day or I would be going to show support for our rights as Americans.

5. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Re: Whose that standing next to YOU.

I will be there with bells on. Ok, maybe not bells on because they would think I was a nut ball and put me in a very form fitting white jacket lol. I will be there lol

Need Ideas for a great sign please help.

Thanks

6. Attendance should be mandatory.

Put this on my calender for attendance, hope to see alot of folks exercising their right to carry for the right reason. :clap: