• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

USPS Worker Refuses To Process Legal Firearm Shipment

A Columbus Ohio postal worker refused to process a legal firearm shipment from one FFL to another FFL on religious grounds. Other than the church of liberalism, I wonder which other religion(s) has not legally shipping firearms as one of their tenants of faith?

A small, family-owned firearms business in Columbus, Ohio, ran afoul of a rogue U.S. Postal Service worker who decided that she was not going to process their legal shipment of a firearm to an out-of-state buyer.

Why did she refuse to even touch the package? The postal worker claimed, “Because of my religious beliefs, I cannot process your package.â€
See full story here: Rogue Postal Worker Refuses to Process Legal Gun Shipment: It?s Against ?My Religious Beliefs? | TheBlaze.com

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
He should be fired on the spot(or she). He is being paid with tax payer dollars and no such shananagans should be tolerated.....period.:flag:

He should be fired on the spot(or she). He is being paid with tax payer dollars and no such shananagans should be tolerated.....period.:flag:
Unfortunately, firing a government employee on the spot is a virtual impossibility. I'm frankly surprised that an apology was issued and that the offender was even "talked to" about her inappropriate actions.