U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, July 9, 2012.

1. [h=1]U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms[/h]
    It may not come as surprising news to many of you that the United Nations doesn’t approve of our Second Amendment. Not one bit. And they very much hope to do something about it with help from some powerful American friends. Under the guise of a proposed global “Small Arms Treaty†premised to fight “terrorismâ€, “insurgency†and “international crime syndicates†you can be quite certain that an even more insidious threat is being targeted – our Constitutional right for law-abiding citizens to own and bear arms.

U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms - Forbes

2. diesel

diesel

This agreement is what i warned ya'll about several months ago. Expect to see our gun rights assulted on a massive scale if this crew gets reelected. He won't have to play a "middle of the road" part any more as he can't serve a third term, but obama and his crew will reek unpresidented havoc on our second amendment rights. And the next pres. will
    have the job of appointing 2-3 more supreme court justices, the "REAL" law-makers of our country. We can't afford not one more liberal justice let alone three!!!!!
    Please....any of you guys that don't belong to the NRA, please join NOW. They are our only defense against this "god wannabe." Nra asks for funds frequently, but they use those moneys to fight the good fight against this tyrant in waiting. By one less box of ammo and use that $25 to join myself and worried others, to stop obama by joining the NRA!!!!!

3. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Hi everyone,

New guy here... I am a bit concerned about this. I say "a bit" because while the U.N. may pass the treaty, congress has to buy in on it as well. If that happens, I can't see that the general public will stand for it. I would expect that it would provoke serious civil unrest. I can't believe that the politicians don't know that and would approve it. On the other hand there is a lot of talk about DHS and their massive order of .40 cal ammo. I am guessing that if it passes congress, that may be the tipping point.

Just my humble thoughts,

PT

4. diesel

diesel

Wecome P.T. I appreciate your thoughts. Remember Clintons gun ban? We didn't think he could do that either but he did. In obamas case, he has a way of circumventing congress when he doesn't get his way. We never thought justice Roberts would vote for "obama care," but he did. I wonder what it cost George Soros to bye off Roberts?

5. cableguy

cableguy

A shitload, I'd expect. You guys know that the revolution in my view started for lesser transgressions. If we don't get rid of that soiled diaper in the whitehouse this year, I believe we may be sunk.

6. diesel

diesel

You are absolutely right, he has to go!! There'll be no revolution in my time P.T. The younger folks in this country don't believe in guns anymore, they didn't grow up with one in their hands as i did. They still believe in politics....as i did. One needs to obtain some years and some experience to see through these demons in political office. And still most older folks don't realize the ramifications of a second term for this adminisration. Hugh anti-gunners(obama himself, Hillary, Emanuel, Bloomberg, Feinstein and Pelossi just to name a few) will be on full-scale attack of the 2end amendment.

And please remeber, the ability to name supreme court justices.....this is the REAL hidden danger. We need no more anti's in the courts. And no anti's in disguise(Roberts?) to subvert our precious rights!

7. cableguy

cableguy

You are absolutely right diesel. Young folks believe in droid phones and not guns. They are all too swept up with what is in their own little spheres to realize what is going on. I think this applies to older folk too, because their immediate concern is getting "free" healthcare, which isn't free. I think we are in trouble in the regard that people seem to be willing to trade freedom for "free" [email protected] And that is not right. I can go on and on, but I won't.

8. diesel

diesel

VERY well said C.G. couldn't have put it any better. Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed and hope folks come to their senses and vote this administration out!
    Your also right about "freebees," nothing is truely for free in this life.