• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Tumbleweeds galore

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Well it does look like I have lost here. No posts in a week. Guess its time to look at some things.

Anyone wanna contact me here you can at whitewolf68 at ohgunowners.net

I think people just get busy. I know I have been lately. Weather changing. But warmer means more shoot time.

Andy I have been very busy with the wife's health problems. My buddy Howard dropped by today and tomorrow a shooting report will be posted.:flag::)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you guys...

Yeah I know people get busy and all. Dan, I completely understand, I've been through that far too many times with other family members and friends. I sincerely wish you and your wife the very best and hope and pray for you both.

I wish I could be completely honest here about how I feel but this is not the place for such an emotion display. Perhaps another time.

Hey I sent you a conversation and an email, did you receive them? Please get back to me if interested.

Well it does look like I have lost here. No posts in a week. Guess its time to look at some things.

Anyone wanna contact me here you can at whitewolf68 at ohgunowners.net
If anyone knows any other ways to contact WhiteWolf68 please let him know to check his messages here.