• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

trying to help

New guy here, just wanted to say, Saturday I volunteered to drive a semi trailer full of bottled water and ice up to the Toledo area which was donated by my company. It was distributed thru our customers network and was gone in just a few hours. Wish we could donate 10 more truck loads.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome RT45. Hope you enjoy your stay here at our little home on the web, any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you.

Also wanted to say a big thank you to you and your company for the generous donation of water and ice. It was a very hectic time to say the least but we survived and today they have given the all clear to the area. Me personally I am a little more un-trusting at the moment for my pets so they will be getting bottles water for the next week to be safe. Again welcome to the boards. :)

Welcome RT45. Hope you enjoy your stay here at our little home on the web, any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you.

Also wanted to say a big thank you to you and your company for the generous donation of water and ice. It was a very hectic time to say the least but we survived and today they have given the all clear to the area. Me personally I am a little more un-trusting at the moment for my pets so they will be getting bottles water for the next week to be safe. Again welcome to the boards. :)
Andy, you are making a great decision with you animals. We humans can voice our concerns and problems, our animals can not be vocal to let us know they are in peril and sometimes by the time we are aware fully of the problem it is too late to protect them from harm. Kudos to you for caring for your animals appropriately.

RT, it good to see companies pitching in to help those in need. It is also a good feeling to work for a company you know is doing the right thing for their neighbors. I know it always gave me a sense of pride working for a company that was involved in Ohio farming and supported Ohio manufacturers and producers, always participating with charities and allowed us to support local charities and causes. Enjoy the feeling of working for a company that cares. Congratulations. :clap:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Andy, you are making a great decision with you animals. We humans can voice our concerns and problems, our animals can not be vocal to let us know they are in peril and sometimes by the time we are aware fully of the problem it is too late to protect them from harm. Kudos to you for caring for your animals appropriately.

Thank you Sir. My animals are my children and my only thought yesterday was finding them a source of clean drinkable water. When I was out getting water at places they told me I could take the maximum they were allowing. I told them that I only need enough for my fur babies at home to survive as we humans have alternative sources of liquid. I know that some people would not like my stance but they are my children and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to ensure their safety and well being just like human children. :)

Thank you Sir. My animals are my children and my only thought yesterday was finding them a source of clean drinkable water. When I was out getting water at places they told me I could take the maximum they were allowing. I told them that I only need enough for my fur babies at home to survive as we humans have alternative sources of liquid. I know that some people would not like my stance but they are my children and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to ensure their safety and well being just like human children. :)
I felt the same way about my animals, every dog I have had during my brief but fortunate life has been rescued. They too have been my family as there is never any doubt of the love they have for us for it is never ending.
~
I lost my last dog last fall and with my current health I didn't want to bring an animal into the family not knowing who would take care of them when I was gone. I miss the companionship and their free spirit every day. In my basement as I hit the bottom of my stairs there are pegs on the wall with all of my pets collars in memory of their lives on this earth.
~
So when you say you would do anything in ensure you fur babies health and welfare I know of what you speak, we are of like mind.