• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Took my carry class

Dalefan88 ... A big congrats to you and the Mrs. for taking the step to join those who choose to carry concealed. Practice often ... Stay safe :).

We'll with the government shut down I'll be waiting awhile for my license. :( shouldn't of went to Allen. I live in Hardin but I work long hours and in Hardin you have to make a appointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

We'll with the government shut down I'll be waiting awhile for my license. :( shouldn't of went to Allen. I live in Hardin but I work long hours and in Hardin you have to make a appointment.
Shouldn't delay your permit at all. BCI is State, not Federal, so the shutdown doesn't effect them at all. Plus, even if you need the FBI NCIC check, that is still up and running.

As to Allen County, I said you should have come up to Hancock. :p