• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Today

Nope. I'll be making my own paper bullets. Long as they stay dry. That's why I am looking into the Remington New Army 1858 either the long or sherrifs model. Easy to switch out the cylinders. Get a spare for 50 bucks but the conversion to black powder it 200 bucks. When on sale at Cabellas or so you can get the pistol for under 200. So under 500 for 1 revolver .44 cal extra cylinder and a conversion to 45 long colt. :flag:

The .36 cal version has a .38 special conversion cylinder. 45 is more special even long colt. :)

Well I know there are hunters here. And no one posted about their deer hunts. So as soon as I down load my camera to my pics file. I will post pics of deer shot with out a single deer being harmed. Now I like to hunt and I like stalking deer on Sunday on my day off.:flag::)

New glasses today should end with my eyes seeing the sights better then ever. Waiting for the sun to warm things up then off to the range. the groups were good before the new so it can only get better.

Hell ya things are so much better. There are times when getting older you just don't want to a change things. Your mind just still thinks the rest of you is still 21. Well my sights were blurry for some time and heck my groups were awesome. Yesterday with the new glasses shit they very small. They are stronger but being a tight ass I put it off for awhile.

As we celebrate the birth of one of the Greatest Nation in the world. Let us still remember those who have given their lives for our freedom. Yesterday my wife and kids and grandkids was at a friends house for a party. There was about 80 of us young and old. Good food and plenty to drink water balloon dodgeball. Firework were awesome about 2-3 grand worth. But when the fireworks were being set off all that played in my head was the Star Spangle Banner. So to all out there build some memories with family and friends. HAVE FUN ALL and be safe.

Now this is too funny you wouldn't think this would happen. But a few minutes ago I was coming home on my bike.. Now my bike has drag pipes no baffles at all. I don't speed down my road I live off a main road. So popping down the road in second gear I look in my mirror. A young boy is on a bright green 20 inch bike peddling his ass off. I pull up the drive turn the bike off and there he is. Mister on a scale of 0-to 100 how loud is your bike. I said oh maybe a 80 so he said will you wroooom it for me. So no problem started the bike a twist of the throttle. Mister did you ever have dirt bikes ? Yes I told the boy 2 stroke 250 and a 2 stroke 500 Kaw. He hung around a few minutes it took me back to when I was his age some 50 plus years ago. Hell if this doesn't almost bring a tear to one's eye I don't know what would. I guess you would have to be there today.:):):flag:

Well no fingers lost gun total loss. Lets get to the start of things. Well no double charge no stuck bullet. I had a nice crimp not to heavy not to light. This was a with my AR DPMS in .223. Left side of receiver gone right side dust cover bent magazine bottom blown out. You name it it's bent or off the gun. Scope may not have made it. Right hand was under the mag it's flared out hand took a hell of a hit. Two small cuts fingers sore . I sprayed some one shot on the bolt before leaving home. Did I some get in gas tube don't know Powder CFE 223 charge was 25.3 standard primers CCI 400. Will pull bullets tomorrow only loaded 10 this happen on first round. Boy I was lucky didn't shit my pants and no doctor bills. I would say gas tube blocked. :eek::mad::mad:

Mary will go to the U of M for stem cell treatment Feb 28. So I will be traveling back and forth to Ann Arbor Mich. each time to harvest her own stem cell will take 5 hours. It could take anywhere from 1 to 5 times. Then a massive dose of chemo she will be there two weeks then home and 24 hour care the next 2 weeks. So far see is doing well.:)

I'm probably gonna join that Sandusky County Sportmans Club. One the gun show vendors I know and help(Bill Boros,Gypsy Distributng,from Curtice) has been telling me about that club for a few years now.