• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Thoughts on trading ammo

While I'm not an ammo hoarder by any stretch of the imagination, I have (for many years) maintained an adequate supply for my anticipated needs and try never to drop below a predetermined minimum comfort level in any caliber.

Recently, while I've been able to find a decent supply of 9mm & .45acp (and some .22lr) at decent prices at my local Wallyworlds, I found that I had dropped well below my "low water" mark on 22lr even with recent efforts to conserve. As I pondered how to resolve my issue (without purchasing from an internet scalper like CTD :p), I decided to attempt the trade route as I thought that there had to be those out there who had what I needed and needed what I had. So I proceeded to place an ad on the OFCC forum for a local FTF trade deal on some surplus 9s & 45s for an equal value of 22lr. While I had a couple of ridiculous offers :rolleyes: from people who actually thought I would be willing to trade 9mm for 22lr one for one :eek:, within two days I received a fair offer that worked perfectly for both sides.

While many here have probably tied this and maybe even routinely do this, I thought that I would post my positive experience for the benefit of those who haven't tried trading but might benefit by giving it a try :).