• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

This is just too funny...

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
So I was watching Criminal Minds tonight and one scene struck me very funny. At the 52 minute mark where, Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), comes up behind the bad guy with his GLOCK drawn on him you hear a very audible click of a handgun hammer being cocked. Perhaps they have a new prototype from Glock that we've yet to see?

I seriously cannot believe that in this day and age of television they cannot get that detail correct? It just made me laugh out loud a lot. My wife, Amy, came in asking what was so damn funny and I told her. She did not understand until I explained to her that there are no hammers to cock on those handguns. After reviewing it for her she then understood and laughed as well, not nearly as much as me though.

I am just dumb founded how they can let that error slide. o_O:confused::rolleyes:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Didn't see it but, yes that's funny. Reminds me of the "General Lee" peeling out in grass and the tires would squeal......LOL.:flag:

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
All of Hollywood puts sounds in that don't belong watch enough TV, Listen to the motorcycle and cars once those happen a lot. And yes I caught that last night.
Yeah every now and then I catch a small hint of it but that one was just too obvious to me, probably because of my involvement with firearms I would imagine.

Didn't see it but, yes that's funny. Reminds me of the "General Lee" peeling out in grass and the tires would squeal......LOL.:flag:
You know, now that I think about it, I do recall that happening. Along with the sound of a gravel peel out on grass and/or pavement a time or three. LOL

ADulay

vip
nra instructor
Hollywood rarely, if ever, get helicopter sounds right.

Guys carrying shotguns around and when the SHTF, THEN they decide to rack one into the chamber! What were they doing running around with an empty gun for the last 10 minutes!!!!

And of course pretty much all of the FBI, CIA, DEA, BVD, BMW, etc always carry all day long with an empty gun (on TV) and when they enter a doorway, THEN they decide to chamber a round.

Drives me nuts to watch the silliness but you have to get that sound of the gun "racking the slide" for effect I suppose.

As long as I'm on a roll, I would tend to think that pretty much every single law enforcement person on any of those programs would be on 75% disability about two weeks into the job. It's hard to believe you can shoot so many bullets, guns, machine guns and the like INSIDE A ROOM and not go deaf by episode three.

Think about the noise of your AR on "auto" inside a parking garage. It hurts just to think about it. Now have about 10 guys all blasting away.

AD (I think the Kardashians need some kind of gun show)

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
You made some very valid points AD. Yeah it pains me to no end on the stupidity of hollyweird. I too notice that almost every "officer" has a empty handgun UNTIL the moment of truth.

Also if I recall right even in the Terminator movies Arnold did the same damn thing too, racking the slide. LMAO

Disability hell they'd be dead by now for being stupid. I don't personally know any bad guys that are gonna say "hold on a second while I rack the slide to shoot you".

Those sounds are put there to strike fear into the hearts of libtards and sheepol and the rest of the low information people[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Those sounds are put there to strike fear into the hearts of libtards and sheepol and the rest of the low information people[emoji2]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very true. Sort of a fear training for the lay person. ;)

How about the speedometer close-up, showing 100 mph. and the shifter is in PARK.........:rofl::flag:
I've seen that one in MANY films as well. Never fails to make me laugh. I just love the film and television industries LACK of small detail when trying to tell a story.