This is just an awesome video...

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by whitewolf68, January 29, 2013.

1. diesel

diesel

That was great! Leave it up to an immigrant with COMMON SENSE to tell these blind lawmakers where the bears shits in the woods.
    This man knows, and i'm quite sure that is why he immigrated here, that America is still the greatest country on earth, so long as we don't let the obamanation ruin it. :flag:

2. Choice of Freedom

The American citizenry has grown so acustom to the everyday freedoms that they have absolutely NO IDEA what it is like to live in an oppressive society. It is sad that it takes an immigrant that has chosen our country for his own, respectfully applied and was granted citizenship, chose to become an english speaking citizen and know gives us all a lesson in what it means to seek out freedom by choice. :flag: :flag:
    We as Americans owe Mr Ong a debt of gratitude for his expressing his support for The Constitution when the majority of the citizens of our nation take it so much for granted. :bow:
    I've seen a couple different immigrant nationals review this point and I must admit his was very well thought out and presented appropriately. I would very much like to hear what else he had staged for his presentation.
    Thank you Mr. ONG. :D