• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

The Unabridged Second Amendment

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
That is an excellent read, Thrash. Informative and to the point, undeniable translation that those such as obama and bloomberg should be legally forced to except. All their rhetoric and underhanded dealings with the super-left should be forcibly stopped.
Just as it says; "shall NOT be infringed," SHOULD be enough to legally stop such bullshit as the safe act and other state or city-wide ordinances. No wining, no crying, and no more attacks on the 2A. Shut the hell up about interpretation and no more drunken, dope headed, libtard judges changing our Constitution.:flag:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
What an excellent read!

I especially liked this part:

"A well-schooled electorate, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read Books, shall not be infringed.'

"My questions for the usage analysis of this sentence would be,

"(1) Is the grammatical structure and usage of this sentence and the way the words modify each other, identical to the Second Amendment's sentence?; and

"(2) Could this sentence be interpreted to restrict 'the right of the people to keep and read Books' only to 'a well-educated electorate' — for example, registered voters with a high-school diploma?"

[Copperud:] "(1) Your 'scientific control' sentence precisely parallels the amendment in grammatical structure.

"(2) There is nothing in your sentence that either indicates or implies the possibility of a restricted interpretation."

That's the perfect argument for those who keep twisting the meaning of the document.

Thanks for the link.

AD

Sent from my Glock Range Bag iPad using Tapatalk and a screwdriver