• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

The new Sig 556xi, anybody have one?

Gatekeeper

nra
airforce
officer
The new Sig 556xi, looking like a great game changer. Does anybody have one yet? I like the convertible aspect, wondering if anyone does have one. Have you gotten any different calibers and how difficult it is to change?

Gatekeeper

nra
airforce
officer
Trash Addict

I guess they are not out of the factory in mass yet. Waiting to get my hands on one. Would actually prefer the chambered in 300 Blackout. My S&W Blackout/Whisper upper has convinced me. Whisper ammo can be fired from a Blackout rifle, great subsonic rounds available for suppression. "If Ohio ever allows such a thing for hunting."

Hunting or no hunting, if you want one get one. You're a law abiding, peaceful American citizen, and suppressors & sub-sonic ammunition are not illegal. Controlled by NFA (2A infringement), but not illegal.