The New Paratus-16 Folding Semi-Automatic Takedown Sniper Rifle (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by whitewolf68, August 11, 2012.

1. Designed and built by DRD Tactical, the Paratus-16 is a dream gun. It is a semi-automatic takedown rifle chambered in .308 Winchester with a folding, telescopic buttstock. The whole rifle packs up into a tactical briefcase not all that much bigger than a lunchbox. Designed for military spec-ops and clandestine law-enforcement snipers, the Paratus-16 is also available to the public at large.
    It is loosely-derived from AR-pattern rifles, but eschews the traditional buffer and buffer tube for a recoil system inside the modified upper receiver. The upper has been extended at the front for the quick-detach barrel and separate, free-floating handguard. The lower receiver has also been extended at the rear for the Magpul PTS folding stock's locking mechanism and has a cutout for a left-side charging handle.

The New Paratus-16 Folding Semi-Automatic Takedown Sniper Rifle (VIDEO) - Gun News at Guns.com

2. cableguy

cableguy

that's badass. I know I can't afford 1 though.

3. You and me both CG. I hope that perhaps I can get a good friend discount at Adco (hint hint wink wink). LOL

Either way I would be shot with it by my wife if I bought one.

4. cableguy

cableguy

:rofl: ya what an insult...shot by you're wife, and with you're own gun.

5. Well she has threatened before but I did tell her I was going to use her shoes for skeet shooting. =)

6. cableguy

cableguy

Oh yes! That's an excellent idea.