• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

The New Paratus-16 Folding Semi-Automatic Takedown Sniper Rifle (VIDEO)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Here is the newest toy I want, quite badly I might add. This this is just AWESOME and in my my favorite caliber .308. Now if I can just come up with the money and meet RJ at Adco. :confused:
Designed and built by DRD Tactical, the Paratus-16 is a dream gun. It is a semi-automatic takedown rifle chambered in .308 Winchester with a folding, telescopic buttstock. The whole rifle packs up into a tactical briefcase not all that much bigger than a lunchbox. Designed for military spec-ops and clandestine law-enforcement snipers, the Paratus-16 is also available to the public at large.
It is loosely-derived from AR-pattern rifles, but eschews the traditional buffer and buffer tube for a recoil system inside the modified upper receiver. The upper has been extended at the front for the quick-detach barrel and separate, free-floating handguard. The lower receiver has also been extended at the rear for the Magpul PTS folding stock's locking mechanism and has a cutout for a left-side charging handle.

The New Paratus-16 Folding Semi-Automatic Takedown Sniper Rifle (VIDEO) - Gun News at Guns.com

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
You and me both CG. I hope that perhaps I can get a good friend discount at Adco (hint hint wink wink). LOL

Either way I would be shot with it by my wife if I bought one.