• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

The New AR-15 Design is Compliant with “SAFE Act†and Has Gun Control Activists

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Seen a while back Wolf, though anything to piss-off the anti's is great as far as i'm concerned!:D :flag:

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
I have been thinking that I may want to get one to commemorate this (dark period) of history. Just to show how ignorant some people are.

Accepting this new design and not fighting the Safe Act will not save their 2nd Amendment rights. They have to continue to fight this not matter what is available to skirt the law. Until they nullify the law they will just continue to change the application to override those who are successful in skirting the law legally.
~
New Yorkers be strong and fight for you rights.

People like Bloomberg are leading New Yorkers like sheep. That state and California will never get my vacation dollars. So if you can afford donate to the NRA. And remember your votes do count so vote the ANTI'S out of office.