The New AR-15 Design is Compliant with “SAFE Act†and Has Gun Control Activists

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, February 9, 2014.

1. BigShow

BigShow

Looks like a good idea to me, atleast until the SAFE ACT it deemed unconstitutional.

2. Better than nothing. But still very sad that these otherwise fine firearms have to be bastardized and neutered to be kept.

3. diesel

diesel

Seen a while back Wolf, though anything to piss-off the anti's is great as far as i'm concerned!:D :flag:

4. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

I have been thinking that I may want to get one to commemorate this (dark period) of history. Just to show how ignorant some people are.

5. Accepting this new design and not fighting the Safe Act will not save their 2nd Amendment rights. They have to continue to fight this not matter what is available to skirt the law. Until they nullify the law they will just continue to change the application to override those who are successful in skirting the law legally.
    ~
    New Yorkers be strong and fight for you rights.

6. Very true Dog. The fight must continue to abolish the law and restore the owners rights.

7. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    People like Bloomberg are leading New Yorkers like sheep. That state and California will never get my vacation dollars. So if you can afford donate to the NRA. And remember your votes do count so vote the ANTI'S out of office.