• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

The King

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Yesterday we a lost a legend BB King. I went to two of his concerts here in Toledo. One was near his 80th birthday him and Miss Lucille. God Bless you I will meet you again at a later date.:clap:

Last edited:
Yesterday we a lost a legend BB King. I went to two of his concerts here in Toledo. One was near his 80th birthday him and Miss Lucille. God Bless you I will meet you again at a later date.:clap:
My young cousin, Quinn Sullivan had the good fortune to play with BB King when he was just 13 years old. He is a protogee of Buddie Guy. There is a YouTube video of the three of them playing side-by-side. Look it up under Quinn Sullivan, daniellawecki, you will be impressed.

God save the King.

dogrtst

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
I was at a concert at the Toledo Art Museum Peristyle Buddy Guy played there. He came off stage and sat in a seat in front of me while playing a couple of songs. I did watch the video and all I can say is awesome.