• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Test from the new and "improved" Google+ which sux

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
This is only a test message to see how badly Google screwed up their previously excellent photo hosting service in conjunction with Picasa.

Once you get forced into the "new and improved" Google+ service, the old ways of grabbing the appropriate links as needed to post in the forums was pretty straight forward. Now it's a nightmare and not many people will go to the trouble of tracking down the URL/link and pasting THAT into a message now.

Let's see if this test (number 9 for me) works. If it does, I'll be able to delete the others before anyone actually sees them.

AD

This should be a repeat of the Glock 19 and 23 on the desk, I hope.

I may try one more from a converted account. Arrrrrgh.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
OK, let's really get creative and try the same photo but do a resize from an account that was switched over. Search for the "/Wxxx-hxxx-" string in the original link and change it to what is needed.

OK, it looks like the preview is coming out correctly. I can't believe they changed what was a perfectly operating photo system. I guess everybody has to "act" like FaceBook now or you're just not cool, or competitive.

Sorry, it's a step backward and needs to be fixed. Only computer nerds will take the trouble to edit a post with photos like this.

It's Obama's worst nightmare. A computer nerd with a gun. (hehehehe)

AD (expecting the Black Helicopters to show up later tonight.) :notlooking:

PS Thanks for letting me use this forum as a test bed for this.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
OK, one last testing sequence.

We'll post up two photos from the "old" Picasa/Google photo webpages.

Then, once they've showed up her, I'll go back and "upgrade" the website to Google+, at which time I"ll come back here and see if they still show up, which is the big question.

As I have several hundred photos posted up in many, many forums, it would be a bad situation if "upgrading" the account broke all the photo links.

So, without further babbling, here's the first of two photo's linked to the Picasa web albums.

Once they're up, I'll go and do the upgrade and see if they're still here!

AD (Of course I"ll be deleting this whole mess when the testing is done)

Here's the second one.

Last edited:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Andy (The Administrator),

When you find the time, you can delete this entire test thread as I'm done with the testing and have my answers.

Switching to the "new" Google+ doesn't break the old links so I guess it will be OK to change as needed.

Anyway, remove this thread at your leisure.

Thanks for the space to test this out.

Oh yeah, here's one of our new "lady" shooters on the Monday Night IDPA circuit.

AD