• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Target gallery on this site

Hello. Not sure if this is the right area of the forum or not, but I had a quesiton about the targets we can print off here.

Is there a special printer you need? It seems most of those targets are meant to be larger than standard printer paper?

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
If they are a PDF file they will reduce down automatically (typically) to 8 1/2 x 11. If they are a jpg you'll have to set the software you use to print to the size you'd like. I tried to keep them as generic as possible for standard paper sizes.

Hopefully this helped a little (very tired and mind is not too clear).

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Hopefully someone here will be able to do the calculations for this.
This may not be the "exact" figure you're looking for but if I remember anything from jr. high, you could just say.....

The target is 20" wide at 100 yards.
The target is 10" wide at 50 yards. (To cover the original target at 100 yards from view)
The target is 5" wide at 25 yards.
The target is 4" wide at 20 yards.
The target is 3" wide at 15 yards.
The target is 2" wide at 10 yards.
The target is 1" wide at 5 yards.

Simple vector and not "exactly" on, but close enough for a bullet.

Draw it out on some graph paper and it will make more sense.

AD (I didn't get out of the 8th grade for nothing, you know)