Strategy to save the 2nd Amendment-VOTE and get other people to VOTE!

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by Mary Wright, October 24, 2012.

1. Mary Wright

Mary Wright

As my first and most important post, I am asking every member here in Ohio, to make sure you are registered to vote and that you make sure your like minded friends actually do vote in the Presidential election. I will put it bluntly: No matter what, the most important LASTING effect of this election will be what happens to the Supreme Court. If Obama wins he may well appoint up to as many as three left leaning judges. Despite what you may think, the 2nd Amendment, though helped in recent decisions is still not safe. Look at the patchwork of laws across the country, the "gun lists", the non reciprocity provisions, the no right to carry without jumping through hoops and the outright ban in some cities. The Supreme Court justices are named for life and the four year term of the President means nothing compared to what the lasting effect of bad choices to the bench could mean. In order to assure progress on protecting and expanding the protections of the 2nd Amendment it is coming down to Ohio. Please help us out here in the forever blue states by swinging to Romney. This is the most important election of our lives. We freedom loving people out here need your help. It may well come down to you. Thanks.

2. Mary, words of wisdom.I agree with you whole heartedly.The United States has always been the country where everyone wants to come to and the first country others come to when they need help.Our current administration is hell bent on destroying what this country has always stood for and I can't for the life of me understand why.It takes strong people to keep us strong andI think that you are one of them.Thank You

3. diesel

diesel

Absolutely right. All these damn politicians are crooked any way so you may as well vote for the one who helps you personally the most. For me, all strong 2end amendment supporters reguardless of what they say about them.
    If not for the "brownbess'' and Pennsylvania ''squirrel guns'' we'd still be a British dutchy. And for the brave souls who fought and died for our national birth.:clap:
    Obama will definitly severly hammer the 2end amendment if he wins, lets just hope he doesn't. If he looses, he still has a couple months to beat us up as a ''lame duck pres.'' :flag: