• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Steel Challenge

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Well, I heard it through the grapevine (don't start singing) that the guy who is picking the requirement to buy the ice cream on Wednesday night has a plan in the works to make sure I wind up buying as he's working with some ideas of how I'm going to blast away with the Ruger PCC. I think it has something to do with the way he is going to finish relative to me.

I'm a marked man on Wednesday night. When you sit at the top of the squad, everybody is gunning for you, so to speak.

But I've got a surprise for them tomorrow. I'll leave the PCC at home and drag out a PRODUCTION gun. That should screw up the demographics of the squad quite nicely and with any luck, somebody ELSE will be buying the ice cream.

As most of those guys are running 22LR rifles and pistols with optics, I'll be the Lone Ranger with the Production Glock out there. Iron sights and all.

I'll give it my best shot (sorry) and report back tomorrow!

AD (Get out there and shoot a match with a buddy!)

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
A major milestone has passed as of yesterday.

My lady friend beat THREE of our guys on 2 stages last night.

Yes, she did finish dead last overall, but that's not important when you know where you stand.

And as we all do on the Wednesday night shoots, she really gave those guys a ration of beans about being "beat by the girl" on those stages.

And now, thanks to that small victory, she want a "decent reflex sight" on the Ruger, not that "crappy BSA red dot."

I've created a monster!!!!

AD (get out there and shoot with a buddy)