Stand up and tell Obama to suck wind - you are not going to take our rights away!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmsMonkey, January 18, 2013.

1. ArmsMonkey

ArmsMonkey

I get the feeling that a lot of politicians just waiting for something terrible to happen so they can promote their own agendas. The needy in our own country go hungry, not much is done about that. People are slaughter in foreign countries and we only get involved because there is a risk that our oil and gas is at risk, that our interests are at risk. I love my country, but our government hasn't care about us for many years. They are only interested in lining their pockets.

2. I fear your are 100% right but unfortunately we are at their mercy right now. The country has been about who has the most money for agendas for many, many years and I see no end in sight. Like you I love my country but I hate politicians. In the beginning it was a government of the people. Not professional politicians.

BTW welcome the the community. :)

3. Eat $ hit and OOPS can't say that.

There is no way you ever convince me that all the gun legislation was that has appeared suddenly after the CT shooting was all written recently. They have working on this since 2008 when Obama got elected waiting for just the right time to introduce it for maximum effect. There have been whispers of the Dems working toward another AWB for years.
    Now the Dems are using the deaths of these beautiful children to scare the crap out of the public in general. This is the blood bath they had been patiently waiting for to advance their agenda, and they say we law abiding citizens have no scruples.

Last edited: January 20, 2013