• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Springfield XD Sight Adjustment

Does anyone know how to adjust the rear sights on an XD pistol without buying a 4 billion dollar piece of equipment? I have looked on Google, but you know after the fifth page of search results, you're basically scraping the bottom of the bin.

Seems like every thread I find on adjusting the sights, everyone wants to blame the shooter, not the equipment, and the question never gets answered.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Personally Noel I had one set replaced with night sights but that had to be done by Clelands gunsmith. I would recommend you try RJ or Steve at Adco and see what they say. RJ can probably tell you if they can do it for you as he is a member of this forum.

IF you REALLY wanna try it yourself a wooden dowel and a hammer are your friends but I would not want to try it myself.

Last edited:
Just get night sights installed and it kills 2 birds with one stone.

Check out www.xd-hs2000.com - the people on xdtalk say he's the best and cheapest. If you buy the night sights (iirc, about $125-130, cheaper than other places I checked), he installs it for free, takes about a week-10 days to get your barrel back.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I put night sights on my XD-40 I cannot tell you how much they charged me way back when but always worth having a pro take care of it for you. ;)