soon to be in OH... Toledo/Perrysburg, or somewhere between

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by seeker01, November 26, 2012.

1. hi there, moving to OH in the next few weeks from MI
    Looking fwd to the move and making new friends
    Hope to make new buds in this forum
    :D

2. MikeH121

MikeH121

Welcome. Lots of friendly people here.

3. diesel

diesel

Hello Seeker and welcome. I think you'll like it here. Its easy to make buds and the folks are real nice.
    Wolf does a great job with this site.:flag:

4. Welcome Seeker to the Toledo Area, that's where I am out of as well. Perhaps sometime we can get together for some range time at Shooters.

We have a very nice community here, as we are small but growing. I think you'll like it here. I do welcome ALL people to the site but our primary focus is on Ohio obviously. :)

Again, welcome. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Cheers!

Wolf

5. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Welcome. You have found a great site. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. Except for Whitewolf, Mike and diesel who pick on me :cry: :p

6. Just because your a "Brat". :notlisten: :rofl:

We still love ya deary. :D

7. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

BUT only a Minimal one lol. Sometimes I have shy moments.

8. MikeH121

MikeH121

I don't pick on you. You are married so I would not try to "pick up on you" either. :no:

And I hear you can shoot, though I have said a thing or so about women and guns being :thumbs: I also have no desire to be the actual target. :D

It is just you make me laugh. It is not always what you say but just how you say it.

9. diesel

diesel

We only pick on those we love.:notlooking::flag:

10. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I would never shoot you lol. You make me smile. I think of what you said sometimes as I strap my gun on next to my skin lol.

Thought you might like to see who you are talking to lol. Will have nighmares now won't you :cry:

1.jpg

Last edited: November 28, 2012
  11. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I feel loved lol

12. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Is it getting warm in here or something?!?!?
    I can say without a doubt you're the prettiest lady I've seen on this site. ;) Don't let hubby know you're posting pictures on the internet - he might think it's something else.

:rofl:

13. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Oh he doesn't care lol. I turned 50 on the 9th. He doesn't think anyone would want me lol. When my son took the pic he said you know mom you don't look 50. I said dear that doesn't matter. I could look 20 and still not be 20 lol 50 I am. When I was 20 my looks probably kept me out of a great deal of trouble lol there was always someone there who would defend a pretty little thing. Now I better make sure I can take care of myself lol.

14. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

As many of you have figured out, and I want to say straight out, I do not offend easily. I tend to take things as laughs and giggles. Off the net I am very very shy and have been told I blush very prettily lol. As you can imagine sometimes you all make my face pink lol.

15. Well I just wanted to say your a beautiful woman and I am glad your here to lend some character to the board. :)

16. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Thank you kind sir.

Hey Wolf since you are around I have a question. The man at the range told me I didn't have to clean my Ruger Mark II until I got to 1,000 rounds through it at least. I tore the whole thing down and cleaned it. Not to hard to do except get the darn barrel back on. Do I really need to not clean it more often than that?

17. Personally I clean after each day's use. I have heard people say that they do after so many rounds but that reminds me of the old saying from my dad. "You don't reuse dirty plates and put them back in the cupboard do you?"

It may be a break in thing too, I am not entirely sure, but like I said I always clean after firing and storage. Just my personal choice. :)

18. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I clean what I shoot after each time. I am just not sure how long I could wait before I tear it all down even the firing pin. I don't like the thought of not at least ( not doing a total tear down ) doing a clean before I use it again.

19. MikeH121

MikeH121

I use Break Free, have since me Army days. A little before shooting and a lot does not stick to the insides.

1 patch and barrel's clean. Then just clean off the rest. Carbon will always build up.

If I plan to set the pistol or rifle around a while before use I don't use a lot of oil dust will just stick. Just don't set something like a rifle on a carpet. Store your ammo in the boxes, or another cardboard box then maybe inside a platic tub. The Ruskies figured out will billions of surplus ammo rounds, Cardboard pulls moisture away from the bullets.

I got a sealed can of 300 rds of 7.62x54R, sealed in 1946 the ammo was shiney and new looking, the carboard boxes inside were spotted where moisture had soaked it. Even sealed the rounds will sweat with changes in temp.

Clean your gun, keep you ammo clean....our minds ain't clean, but we can't all be perfect.:rofl:

20. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

To heck with my mind :notlooking: I worry about my guns and ammo lol. I don't have the money to have a ton of ammo laying around but what I do have is in plastic. I use two of the four guns I personally own every time I go shooting. I probably should clean those other two when I go a couple of months without using them lol.

I will check out Break Free haven't heard of it. Seems like I go to a lot more work than I need to cleaning my little darlings. lol