• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Something new in the scenery...

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
This is a recent facebook post from a friend.

Saw 2 of these yesterday afternoon pulling out of the Marc's Plaza in Chardon.I don't live in town, but this is about 12 miles from home. I never saw them this close before. They headed South on SR 44 presumably to the S.O. Defense Contractors operating on U.S. Soil in the guise of Federal Security Officers, possibly in cahoots with the local Sheriff. This aint good kiddies, they're out in the rural areas now.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Obviously, something not good is happening in your neck-o-the woods, Wolf. I'd watch these guys like that old crazy aunt that steals your salt shaker.
I wonder if that vehicle is one of the armor re-enforced jobs we've been hearing about?
I would definitely have to inquire as to what they're doing there.:confused: :flag:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
When the World Trade Center went down everything changed. Our freedom and life as we know it will forever be different. Homeland Security is given to much power and to wide of range to roam. Thomas Jefferson once said that '' Government is best which governs the least, because people discipline themselves''. But the media and government are promoting fear word '' terrorism'' its used every which way. We the people have rights and the voting power which we have to use as a tool to change. We send to much money promoting fear this is big money for contactors to raise the cost of their goods they are selling our government. The money machine is just protecting its self.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Yes you are right Diesel. There is something a foot here and me not likey. I would love to be able to ask these goons what they are doing here. I am sure that would not go over well though. LMAO

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Your hit the nail on the head Daniel. Things changed in a big way and our right faded almost over night under the guise of homeland security. This will only escalate further unless we the people put and end to it as I am sure the government does NOT have our best interests at heart. As you said they are thinking with their fat wallets and not the love of the country and the people that reside here.