• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Some never quit.

A Marine uses his prostetic leg to support his rifle.

View attachment 1124

Speaking of Marines: A large group of ISIS fighters in Iraq are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand dune: "One Marine is better than ten ISIS fighters."

The ISIS commander quickly orders 10 of his best men over the dune where a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.
The voice once again calls out: "One Marine is better than one hundred ISIS fighters.â€
Furious, the ISIS commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gun fight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.
The voice calls out again: "One Marine is better than a thousand ISIS fighters."
The enraged ISIS commander musters 1000 fighters and sends them to the other side of the dune. Rifle fire, machine guns, grenades, rockets and cannon fire ring out as a terrible battle is fought. Then silence.
Eventually one badly wounded ISIS fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men. It's a trap. There are two of them!â€

I wanna know the story behind this 1911.

View attachment 1125

Gotta love dogs. They could care less how they look in public.

View attachment 1126

View attachment 1128

Best statement about Selfies EVER.

View attachment 1127