• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Some Churches Prepared

BuckJM53

nra
As I was doing my typical self defense drills this morning at the range, the black gentleman in the adjacent lane struck up a conversation about what I was doing and why.

While I had seen him around several times before, as we spoke further I discovered that he was a pastor at a local church and the conversation eventually turned to the recent church murders. He indicated that a similar situation would never occur in his church as he and 10 or so other members carry at every service and have been doing so for nearly a year over concerns that something like this could happen. He further indicated that he knew of other minority churches that were currently doing or considering doing the same.

It got me wondering how many other churches (of all faiths and ethnicities) will be having this conversation at their next board meeting?

From what I've heard, church shootings have bee on the rise. Some have security now.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

ADulay

nra
nra instructor
The monthly fish fry that I go to out in the sticks that is put on by a church out there has assured me that not only is my sidearm welcome, it has company in several areas of the dining hall.

AD