• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Smart guns?

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
I ran across this yesterday morning. The geeky, techie side of me is going "OOoooohhh" while the freedom loving side is telling it to quit being stupid.

What are your thoughts?

I ran across this yesterday morning. The geeky, techie side of me is going "OOoooohhh" while the freedom loving side is telling it to quit being stupid.

What are your thoughts?
I have no problem with innovation in general or the "smart gun" in particular (might even buy one someday). I do however have a problem with politicians, anti-gun groups and their friends in the media who will now shove forward the idea that we should only be allowed to have guns equipped with this "marvelous" new safety feature :no:. After all, it's all about our children's safety :banghead:

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I agree, Thrash, but more than that, I feel this is just another step toward national registration. Perhaps they should have public offenders imprinted, but not one who has done no wrong.
People with violent histories, rapists, child offenders, and those who disobey restraining orders and such.:flag:

Agreed. I believe that technology has a place. Within LE & Military, for preventing loss of weapons and such (and preventing police from being shot with their own weapons) All this and more assuming they can ensure the technology will not hinder reliability of the weapons, which I doubt. If this tech becomes mandatory for the citizenry... Well then I guess we know where this shit is heading then, don't we?

Ide buy one in a heartbeat!!

But......... I cant because it only promotes the destruction of freedom.

Shoot Strait!