• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Small primers??

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
So I picked up a box of Federal .45 at wally world. I get home and check and the box is smaller then the others I have purchased. SO I checked the rounds and he gave me a box of small primer .45's. WTF?

Most 45ACP are large primered. I'm guessing that 5-10% of the brass out there for reloading is small primer. At the gunshows,Kendall Ordnance has both,but they find small primer 45ACP brass difficult to sell. during the 'frenzy',all brass was being sold out,but not anymore. Could it be that Federal is switching to small primer brass for their new ammo.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I certainly hope they are not. I have everything setup for large primer 45's. I will be more diligent next time and check the primers before I leave now that I know THIS little problem.

There is a joke in here somewhere :rofl:

All kidding aside, I grabbed a PMag at $12.95...where was all the OMG PMags at $40+

A LGS has 100 rds of match .223 for $69.95 which is better than the 189 for 250 rds of reg .223

Some things are back to norm, now we have AR's sitting around waiting to be bought. Yes they are waiting because they are ALIVE, and they are getting angry. If someone does not start laying out the cash they may go on a rampage and start spree killing. :rofl: