• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

WANT TO BUY Sks

Looking to purchase any SKS Variant in 7.62x39. If you are willing to part with your SKS (Even if it has a cracked stock) please contact me 832-359-2240. However please be fair on the price-if your trying to sell me an SKS at a AR15 Price I may get a little rude/informative :mad:, can pickup likely same day but at most within 15 days depending on $ situation.

I see this is an old post, but if you are still looking for one I've seen quite a few Norinco SKS in pawn shops around here (Arkansas) in original configuration (10 round hinged mag, wood stock, spike bayonet, not tapped or drilled for scope mounts) going for $250- $275. Most are in good - excellent shape. I could get some of the shops phone numbers and see if they can do a transfer through an FFL near you.