SkinkleLucente is our latest member!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by whitewolf68, February 18, 2014.

1. SkinkleLucente, has just joined Ohio Gun Owners Forum!

Lets all welcome them to the site.

Thanks SkinkleLucente and welcome to the community, from the staff at Ohio Gun Owners Forum

2. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Welcome SkinkleLucente!! I'm sure you'll find this is a great board with great people. Pull up a chair and tell us about yourself!

I'm an older guy that travels for work most of the time. I'm heading back to Ohio in March. I primarily shoot pistol and working on my rifle skills. I have a couple of shotguns so I can shoot three-gun, but I have a lot to learn there.

3. Sorry I had to ban that user id because of spamming. I assume that was their intention considering it was an ad for the bank of Dubai.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

Awwww you mean I can't send them my back account info and get maybe millions in money for a small fee???

What is the world coming to when a man can't make an honest spammer dollar.....or steal them.....

5. Sorry Mike to ruin your day. I know you were looking forward to the process. :rofl: