• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Shotgun Lamp

I have 3 old 1910-1911 12 gauge single break action shotties one shootable, one wall art and one defunked.

The wall art looks like it sat in a puddle the stock eaten by moisture. 1/4 inch almost of gap between the barrel. It hangs on a piece of barnwood inside 2 German WWI leggings.

The shooter, I re-blued and prettied up the stock. Would not fire slugs out of it though.

The defunked one is now about to be a floor lamp.

I was thinking of using the barrel. Then I found an old bubblegum machine cast iron base with 4 legs for 10 bucks Tuesday. The Barrel will go in that the action will be open with the stock on. The hammer and trigger are in but removed the rest. I also have 2 shotgun shell flashlights that didn't work so am gonna use them as accent lights and then 1 main lamp. With a pull action and a shell hanging to pull.

Will get some pics up this weekend on the wall hanger and the shooter I redid. And some before pics of the lamp. And some step bys and finished pics as I go.