• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

shooting how often

That's classified. I'd tell you but....

Just messin'...I usually shoot every week, but the holidays have thrown a monkey wrench in my schedule, so it's been about a month.

3 times per week but I,m off till January 2nd so I,ll shoot everyday but Christmas morning. I been shooting every day since last Sunday is 4 miles to the club door to door.

Last edited:
Shooting went to the range yesterday with my DPMS. After walking the hundred yards in ice covered snow I thought I was going to have heart attack. The snow was about a foot or more deep with some drifts. Temp was 27 degrees and of course I hate to wear gloves. My heart was beating like and old bass drum. Sat on a piece a cardboard the benches had ice on them. Well my first group of three shots at 100 yrds was a 1 1/4". Hows that for a person that shoots no matter what the weather most a been a mailman in a past life rain snow **** even in a hailstorm once.

Shooting went to the range yesterday with my DPMS. After walking the hundred yards in ice covered snow I thought I was going to have heart attack. The snow was about a foot or more deep with some drifts. Temp was 27 degrees and of course I hate to wear gloves. My heart was beating like and old bass drum. Sat on a piece a cardboard the benches had ice on them. Well my first group of three shots at 100 yrds was a 1 1/4". Hows that for a person that shoots no matter what the weather most a been a mailman in a past life rain snow **** even in a hailstorm once.
Daniel ... Thanks for the excellent example and reminder as to why I shoot almost exclusively indoors these days :lol:. Since I don't like to ski, skate or shovel, Winter is just an inconvenient interruption between Fall & Spring from my perspective :D.

Still shooting outdoors the DPMS .223. At 58 the light bulb in my head must be dim. But off my pistol rest at 100rds I switched to the big targets. Hornady had these wonderful targets they are 3'' x 3'' total. At 100rds you have to use a scope a steady hand and good trigger control. Late this week I start shooting handguns again. People at the club can't figure out what happen to me as I don't shoot rifles. Someday I'll figure out how to post pictures I need the KISS way Keep IT Simple Stupid as I'm not a computer nut.:banghead:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Someday I'll figure out how to post pictures I need the KISS way Keep IT Simple Stupid as I'm not a computer nut.:banghead:
Dan,

Get a free Gmail account. Use that for photos.

Get a Smug Mug account. Upload photos to that, click on link, paste link here.

If it's a real emergency photo, email it to me Glock at Seahog dot org and I'll upload it for you.

AD

I usually go every week and shoot a box. Have been sick off and on for so long it takes all my strength to just do that. I am sticking at 21 feet at the moment with the 9 and shooting zombies in the head with the 22 off in a distance.

At least your shooting I'm in good health and shoot 3-4 times per week. As of right now after posting I'm heading to the club.

I shoot once a week. I give myself an ammo budget of 200 rounds for my pistol and 100 for whichever rifle I take with me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not as often as I like. It seems like every time I go shooting I burn at least half my supply. Hell, I don't ever even make it to my SHTF minimum (1,000 rounds) ammo stash with anything other than my Mosin before I burn through a bunch of it. I'm down to 280 rounds of 7.62x39, just 30 rounds of M855 5.56 NATO, and only 30 rounds of 9x18! I know I need to lay off for a while and build up my ammo supply to stash away before I buy anymore for practice or fun, but once I'm behind the trigger... It's like the ammo is burning the shelves down and I have to get rid of it quickly!

I know exactly what your saying Thrash. Its just so much fun to blast thru a bunch of ammo. That's why I budget. It made me a better shooter.
Quality over quantity.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

Well its Sunday going out for breakfast then shooting. The Gp100 & 1911 & AR all need to go for their Sunday walk. The 357 will see a lot of cast bullets H110 158gr SWC.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I wish I would have. I was out shopping with my wife today. Something I rarely get to do.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

On Good Friday I take a half day off. Anyone from NW Ohio near Alexis and Secor area or near there abouts would like to go shooting at Southern Michigan Gun Club PM me. The shooting time is open to any time after 11:30 am that's when I'll get home from work. Pm me here I can supply targets if need be.

Last edited: