• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Shooters of Maumee

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
WONDERFUL! Finally another range besides Celands. Please let me know if you have to be a member @ $320 a year or just the $20 per day.

Noel

It's just 20 per day. Membership just gets you free during weekdays. You interested in going? I'll tag along : D

Noel

Oh, their ammo is super expensive, by the way. more than Clelands. And it's absolutely ridiculous if you run out during your fun range times.

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
Oh, their ammo is super expensive, by the way. more than Clelands. And it's absolutely ridiculous if you run out during your fun range times.
I hope no one EVER runs out of ammo at the range. Remember the Miami FBI Shootout in 1986? Platt and Matix allegedly obtained their guns and cars by going to an abandoned quarry that was used for public shooting. They murdered recreational shooters and stole their firearms and cars. Always have extra ammo.

Noel

Welp, Saturday is pretty much my only day when I have time. So would you like to go then? I'll have to stock up on ammo for my stuff. Or bring less guns. lol

I need to buy a box to carry these damned things in.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Saturday will work for me. I need to work on my handgun technique anyhow. I will have to check with the inn-keeper here and see what she has going on that day just to make sure. I'll let you know for sure here. :D

Noel

Saturday will work for me. I need to work on my handgun technique anyhow. I will have to check with the inn-keeper here and see what she has going on that day just to make sure. I'll let you know for sure here. :D
It's about that time. What's the word?

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Well she is working until 3:45 and we have a birthday party at our house that day so it will have to be earlier in the day. I just have to have to be home around 4 ish.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Lunch sounds good too. I will probably be hungry as well, I usually do not eat breakfast. I can meet you at Shooters around 12. Like I said I just have to make sure I am home around 4 for the wife and the party.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Make sure you two don't shoot each other.....i'll miss your posts.....LOL:cry: (Wish i could come with you):flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thanks Diesel. I will try my best not too. LOL

I wish you could too and your always welcome too. :)

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
Do we have an after action report??

I would have jumped in on this in a heartbeat, however, this is the weekend I'm punching my NRA Instructors Ticket. Maybe next time?

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
They have the nicest range in the area and VERY well designed too. They will rent you just handguns for $10 and rifles for $17 and $20 a day for the lane and $10 per extra person.

I have to say they are the nicest people I've ever dealt with at a firing range as well. I will most definitely be back there more.

I almost rented the Tommy Gun they have but you have to buy their ammo for the rented gun because the vendor takes them back after a year for R&D, their ammo is not cheap though.

Over all I would rate the facility a 10.